Errorception takes privacy very seriously. However, to better understand how Errorception deals with privacy, it's useful to break it down a bit.
- Any of your information Errorception records is only used to personalize the site and related stuff, like emails.
- I will never sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Your users' data
- Errorception doesn't record any personally-identifiable data about your users by default. Effectively, all your users are anonymous to Errorception.
- This error data is only displayed to you and others you've added to your project explicitly.
- You can augment your error data with additional meta-data from users, using the
_errs.meta object. Other than recording and displaying this data back to you, Errorception doesn't use such data in any way.
- Regardless of what kind of data is recorded, I will never redistribute your users' information to anyone.
We collect anonymous, non-identifiable data
about users. You know, just in case. The exact message will vary depending on what data you are sending with